Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wednesday Recovery

I wasn't even planning to blog about this run however an event happened that may or may not affect me later.  I set out to do a 45 minute recovery run as the sun set.  Something told me that I should have taken my headlamp.  Ended up tripping over some uneven pavement about 37 minutes in, caught myself from falling however I think I pulled something in my lower back.  It smarted for about a minute, I couldn't run so I walked the last block home.  Stretched some and the pain went away.  However I have a feeling that I will feel it in the morning.  I sure hope not.  I usually have a Thursday run, but I am skipping it since I will be running 18 miles Saturday and then a half marathon on Sunday which happens to be my birthday also.  So I have a rare double rest day.  Crazy, I know.  I'll still end up with around 45 total miles for the week.

2 comments:

  1. Uh oh, I hope it feels better in time for your weekend runs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a little sore today but can feel it progressively getting better. I can run with no problem thankfully

      Delete